Our dedicated team of play area surface installers supply and lay ‘Wet Pour’ bonded rubber surfaces often found in schools, nurseries, local authority applications and domestic environments.
Wet Pour consists of a 2 tier system, comprising a rubber base layer of SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) and a top layer of EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Modified). We have provided a handy guide to the differences between Wet Pour and our other popular product Bouncy Bond.
Typically Wet Pour have what may be described as a small rubber crumb finish which is available in a very large range of exciting colours.
Additionally, shapes and numbers can be added to the design to stimulate the imagination of the little ones.
Just some of the benefits of choosing a Rubber Wet Pour Surface:
- Low maintenance required
- No weeds, mould or fungus growth (a maintenance program is advised to keep it tip top!)
- Will not attract pets or wildlife
- Retains surface tension moisture only
- Will not blow around
- Minimal settlement, no compaction
- Comfortable underfoot
- Extremely long lasting
- Children cannot kick this around!
- Special Needs Schools
- Sensory Gardens
- Public Play Areas
- Domestic applications
Get an estimate
We will be delighted to provide you with budget costs for the installation. Please take the following steps and we will get back to you:
- Take 4/5 photographs of the area where the Rubber Bonding play area is being considered
- Take 2/3 photographs of the access to the area, paths driveway etc
- Provide the width and the length
- Please specify the colour(s) required
- Please stipulate if graphics are required
- Determine the maximum fall height which may occur from the play equipment
- E-mail the details to email@example.com and we will endeavour to reply within 24 hours with an estimate for your consideration
The installation process is very similar to our Bouncy Bond product, please take a look where there is a video and step-by-step images demonstrating a typical installation.